a little girl in the grocery store just asked me if i was a princess because my dress was pretty and i said everyone’s a princess and she pointed to her dad and asked if he was a princess too and her dad said yep its true im a princess and she looked so happy idk it was adorable
i cant believe drake writes all his songs about me
basketballs smell gross
go to hell??
why are you defending the smell of a ball
when u exhale after hitting the blunt
2. Eat a good breakfast and wake up early enough not to be in a rush.
3. Smile at everyone.
4. Try your hardest and ask for help when you need it.
5. Take interest in what you find boring.
6. Walk with pride in who you are.
7. Give at least 10 compliments.
8. Only eat pretty things.
9. Don’t force yourself to talk to people who don’t make your day better.
10. Take every opportunity you are offered.
|—||10 challenges for tomorrow. (via 0utofsorts)|
the 2001 oscars are real and this happened in real life. this is something mankind should never forget.
Several University of Illinois Students gathered on the quad for a silent protest against the oppressive remarks made to Black students.
It still doesn’t sit right with me when people say they don’t find an ENTIRE race attractive. Like how can you justify that without acknowledging that you’re generalizing millions of people?
when my friend told her drug dealer that she was transgender he immediately started using the correct pronouns for her and her parents dont so theres an issue there